- [Free Patterns] 10 Adorable And Quick Crochet Baby Booties To Make Someone’s Little Feet Very Happy
- [Free Pattern] This Super-Cute & Quick Bunny Crochet Pattern Just Melted My Heart!
- [Free Pattern] Men, Women, Boys & Girls Alike Can Rock These Mitts!
- This Cute Crochet Candy Bag Makes A Perfect Gift That Can Be Used Year Round
- [Free Pattern] Were You Looking For The Perfect Summer Crochet Bag?
Originally a 10point coaster this gorgeous crochet pattern is redesign as a 8point coaster and a square. It can be used to create beautiful, artistic coasters or gorgeous, luxurious afghans and pillow covers. The Lily Coaster Square by Nordic Stitches is a 2 in 1 pattern that you can use to make what you desire, a coaster or a square.
The gauge and yarn really is up to you. The bigger hook and thicker yarn the larger your project will be, and vice versa – of course!
Feel free to play with colors! I recommend cotton for coasters, aspecialy mercericed cotton.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Nordic Stitches
Thanks to Lilli for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.