- [Free Pattern] This Is The Most Adorable Kitty Nest
- How To Crochet A Simple Poncho With Tassel Style Fringe
- [Video Tutorial] Crochet For Beginners: Learn How To Crochet These Super Easy And Very Beautiful Moccasin Slippers
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Spa Set Pattern Has Everything You Need For A Luxurious Spa Experience
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Center Single Crochet vs Single Crochet
Demelza is a gorgeous blanket inspired by the character ‘Demelza’, from BBC’s Poldark (2015). The design, the colors, the stitch work are all wonderful. A truly work of art, the stunning Demelza Blanket by Catherine Bligh pretty much leaves you speechless! This pattern is art form in yarn. The beautifully 3D style squares are amazing expressions of beauty and love for flowers in colors that will most certainly delight your soul.
I used Stylecraft Special DK, in the following colours: gold, copper, stone, sage, claret, citron,
raspberry, meadow, camel, saffron.
I used approximately 102g of gold, 133g of copper, 245g of stone, 93g of sage, 87g of claret, 78g
of citron, 54g of raspberry, 102g of meadow, 98g of camel, and 104g of saffron. Stylecraft
Special DK comes in 100g balls. Your usage may be more or less depending on your gauge.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Demelza
Thanks to Catherine Bligh for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.