- [Written Tutorials] 4 Beautiful And Free Crochet Stitch Patterns
- [Free Pattern] This Easy Log Cabin Afghan It’s An Old Idea That Never Goes Out Of Style!
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Doily Rug Is An Affordable Way to Make Your Home Look Luxurious
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Little Monkey Any Kid Would Love
- Adorable Crochet Sheep Bag For Carrying Your Stuff
This is a lovely square, with such a interesting design. The back post stitches and long worked-in-the-front stitches give such distinctive personality to this granny. Hayton Block by Melissa Green is a great 12 inch square with a wonderful texture, which makes up more quickly and easily than you may think. Wonderful square to add in a blanket or to make a lovely lapghan.
ww yarn in 3 or more colors
Approx 2 oz total
Size H Hook or size needed
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Melissa Green’s Ravelry Store
Thanks to Melissa Green for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.