- Delicate Kimono For Summertime -Free Crochet Pattern
- Easy Summer Poncho-Style Top Crochet Pattern
- Free Little Mary Crochet Lamb Lovey Pattern To Help Your Babies Sleep Better And Longer
- Warm And Cozy One Skein Crochet Slippers Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Super Cute Crochet Headwrap Is A Wonderful Pattern For Gifts
This fabulous blanket is made in using only one variegated yarn. By using a self-striping yarn, this Easy Log Cabin Afghan by Tamara Kelly becomes so simple and fun to make. This is a beautiful log cabin blanket pattern that totally avoids the tiring traditional requirement of lots of color changes and lots of ends to weave in. So brilliant!
The joy of the Log Cabin style afghan is that you can make it nearly any size – pictured here is a 45” x 45” throw. And the thing that makes this version “Easy” is that it’s the yarn that does all the work!
This is a fantastic pattern for beginners to learn with, and a wonderful pattern for more experienced crocheters to relax with. And the result is something you’ll love to show off, and cuddle up with too!
From baby size, to king size, all the info you need is included with this free crochet pattern. (Source)
Thanks to Tamara Kelly for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.