- [Free Pattern] This Quick, Easy And Cute Tote Bag Is The Perfect Summer Gift For Any Girl
- [Video] How To Crochet: Center Double Crochet
- Soft And Beautiful Corner to Corner Moss Stitch Washcloth
- [Free Pattern] Stay Stylish With This Crocheted Fashion Accessory: Queen Anne’s Lace Scarf
- [Free Pattern] If You Want An Awfully Nice Afghan Try This Kata Granny Square Pattern
A beautiful crochet edging can add so much value to a blanket or afghan! This Crochet Flower Edging by Debi Dearest is simple yet sophisticated, beautiful and elegant. It truly looks like a field of flowers! A written, photo and video tutorial are available for this beautiful edging and if you need help with the corners there is a written pattern provided for that too.
Petal Cone Flower Edging Free Crochet Pattern
Watch the How to Crochet the Petal Cone Flower Edging video tutorial to see how it’s done:
Check out the original source for this Petal Cone Flower Edging pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Debi Dearest
Thanks to Debi Dearest for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.