- Incredibly Beautiful Turkish Pines Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] These Squares Look So Striking! I Really Like What The Black Does To These Colors
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Herringbone Double Crochet Stitch
- [Photo Tutorial] What You Can Do With An Old T-shirt Is Brilliant: Recycled Floor Cushion
- [Free Pattern] The Easiest Solid Color Crochet Afghan Ever!
This is a simple project that creates epic results! These beautiful stars make cute tree ornament, gift decorations or simply gifts .
Bethlehem Stars by Grassharp Stitches are surprisingly simple to make and quite addictive. This cute star is a homemade Christmas decoration your friends will notice and will talk about!
Bethlehem Stars Free Crochet Pattern
These six pointed stars are made from
sc to achieve a star shape which is
stable enough for Christmas hangers.
The samples shown are crocheted
from wool yarns or woolen blends in
sport weight or dk quality. Sizes of stars
vary from 8,5 cm diameter to 12 cm.
Use a small hook, crocheting very
tightly, to avoid slouchy results. The
basic pattern consists of an Irish
crochet thread ring and 6 more
rounds. You can enlarge stars by
adding more rounds.
Check out the original source for Bethlehem Stars Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Grassharp Stitches
Thanks to Grassharp Stitches for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.