- [Video Tutorial] Stunning Blanket! No Sewing And Only 10 Stitches Needed!
- Really Pretty Crochet Dishcloth Free Pattern – Create Stacks Of These Cloths For Gifts!
- Easy Lacy Crochet Cardigan Pattern For Spring
- Easy And Spectacular Crochet Bag Pattern
- [Free Pattern] You Will Certainly Impress Any New Mama With This Gorgeous Granny Square Baby Blanket
This little guy is adorable and looks amazing! This Pumpkin pattern by June Gilbank is perfect! It makes a quick project that turns out wonderfully! You can easily make several of these as gifts for the season! Keep your crochet pumpkin simple, or embellish it with a cute face or a scary Halloween face.
Crochet yourself a pumpkin – the perfect pattern for autumn! With this one basic pattern, you can create a realistic pumpkin for your Fall table, a cute amigurumi-style pumpkin for the kids, or a spooooooooooooooky pumpkin for Halloween.
Yarn: worsted weight yarn in orange, plus brown or green for the stalk
Hook: E US/3.5mm crochet hook
Size: approx 3.5” diameter. (Your gauge and yarn choice will affect the finished size slightly.) (Source)
Thanks to June Gilbank for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.