- [Free Pattern] This Sensational Crochet Shawl Pattern Is The Perfect Gift For Mother’s Day
- Sweet Floral Crochet Granny Square Stands Out In More Ways Than One
- [Free Pattern] A Cozy Afghan Topped With Gorgeous Roses And Ribbons Is Timeless!
- Sketch Heart Purse Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Is One Of The Cutest Presents You Could Give Someone: Crochet Wine Bottle Totes
What a beautiful and delicate design and the story behind its creation is simply wonderful! This pattern features the spectacular cherry flower in its sweet gorgeousness. Cherry Blossom in the Snow by Jen Tyler is a five-petal flower motif design rounded off and squared that would make a spectacular blanket. This spectacular flower block adds vibrant color to any space.
The square can be used to make a cushion cover or an attractive throw. I’ve used US terminology throughout and the finished size is approximately 6 1/2 inches x 6 1/2 inches. I used an acrylic DK and a 3.50 mm hook.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at:
Hooks ‘n Tails
Thanks to Jen Tyler for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.