- [Free Pattern] Make It Memorable With This Military Inspired Crochet Hat For Babies
- [Free Pattern] Cutest Hooded Baby Blanket Ever!
- [Free Pattern] This Delightful 16 Points Blanket Has Absolutely No Seaming!
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Continuous Crochet Baby Blanket Is Just The Right Size For A Preemie Or A Car Seat Blanket
- This Adorable Crochet Scallops Dishcloth Is The Perfect Addition To Your Kitchen Decor!
What a beautiful and delicate design and the story behind its creation is simply wonderful! This pattern features the spectacular cherry flower in its sweet gorgeousness. Cherry Blossom in the Snow by Jen Tyler is a five-petal flower motif design rounded off and squared that would make a spectacular blanket. This spectacular flower block adds vibrant color to any space.
The square can be used to make a cushion cover or an attractive throw. I’ve used US terminology throughout and the finished size is approximately 6 1/2 inches x 6 1/2 inches. I used an acrylic DK and a 3.50 mm hook.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at:
Hooks ‘n Tails
Thanks to Jen Tyler for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.