- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Interlocking Crochet- Bargello
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Little Crochet Rose
- [Free Pattern] This Lace Basket Makes An Incredibly Cute And Useful Gift Everyone Will Want
- Peacock Carolynne Anne Shared Now I won’t loose my crochet hooks while
- [Free Pattern] Make Christmas Eve Special For Kids With These Easy Santa Slippers
This beautiful heart hanging ornament was created to raise awareness on the issue of senior’s loneliness. Grandma’s Heart by Carola Wijma is an adorable little heart project you can use to make crochet hearts for charities, to offer them as presents or for your personal use. There are so many ways you can use this pattern to create beautiful things. To learn more about the charity that inspired this pattern, please check the pattern’s page.
This pattern can be used for many variations.
You can chance the middle and end in any round.
Make two, crochet them together and you’ve got a lovely purse or Childs bag.
Add four together and you’ve got a potholder.
One of my favorites is a little lavender bag made from thin cotton yarn.
Looking for crochet patterns from the same designer? Here are more free crochet patterns designed by Carola Wijma
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Carola Ellens’ Ravelry Downloads
Thanks to Carola Wijma for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.