- [Free Pattern] Simple Yet Amazing Pinwheel Afghan Square
- [Free Pattern] Decorate Your Home With These Gorgeous Artsy Roller Coasters
- [Free Pattern] Simply Beautiful Mini Popcorn Flower Square Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful Dishcloth Is Made Using The Crochet Cable Stitch
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Be Warm And Cozy In No Time At All With This Beginner-Friendly Crochet Cardigan Sweater
This gorgeous shawl pattern will inspire many crocheters to make one! The colorway is wonderful and the lacy frill at edges ads elegance and charm to this already beautiful pattern. The Erigeneia crochet shawl pattern by Silke Terhorst looks amazing in a lovely gradient yarn.
Since Mother’s Day is almost here, this sensational shawl pattern will be a wonderful Mother’s Day gift.
Finished shawl will have these measurings:
Blocked: Wingspan ca. 182cm, depth ca. 75cm
Unblocked: Wingspan ca. 170cm, depth ca. 69cm
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Maschenzähler
Thanks to Silke Terhorst for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.