- This Free Elf On The Shelf Crochet Pattern Will Capture The Hearts Of Children
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful, Elegant, And Nicely Sized Mini Mandala Earrings You Will Wear Everyday
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Absolutely Love Making These Step-By-Step Crochet Socks… The Toe First Method Is Brilliant!
- Incredibly Beautiful Snowdrop Free Crochet Pattern
- The Perfect Free Shawl Knitting Pattern For The Cat Lover’s Wardrobe
This gorgeous shawl pattern will inspire many crocheters to make one! The colorway is wonderful and the lacy frill at edges ads elegance and charm to this already beautiful pattern. The Erigeneia crochet shawl pattern by Silke Terhorst looks amazing in a lovely gradient yarn.
Since Mother’s Day is almost here, this sensational shawl pattern will be a wonderful Mother’s Day gift.
Finished shawl will have these measurings:
Blocked: Wingspan ca. 182cm, depth ca. 75cm
Unblocked: Wingspan ca. 170cm, depth ca. 69cm
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Maschenzähler
Thanks to Silke Terhorst for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.