- [Free Pattern] Quick And Simple Crochet Basket Great For Even Beginners
- Gorgeous Snowflake Crochet Ornament Features A New Take On The Crocodile Stitch
- 10 Easy Free Crochet Pumpkin Patterns
- [Video Tutorial] Amazing Crochet Leaf Stitch Cowl That’ll Make Everyone Ask, “Where’d Ya Get That?”
- Let it Go Crochet Blanket Free Pattern Is A Grannytastic Stash Buster (Written And Video Instruction)
This gorgeous shawl pattern will inspire many crocheters to make one! The colorway is wonderful and the lacy frill at edges ads elegance and charm to this already beautiful pattern. The Erigeneia crochet shawl pattern by Silke Terhorst looks amazing in a lovely gradient yarn.
Since Mother’s Day is almost here, this sensational shawl pattern will be a wonderful Mother’s Day gift.
Finished shawl will have these measurings:
Blocked: Wingspan ca. 182cm, depth ca. 75cm
Unblocked: Wingspan ca. 170cm, depth ca. 69cm
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Maschenzähler
Thanks to Silke Terhorst for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.