- [Free Pattern] This 5 Hour Baby Sweater Is A Spectacular Pattern That Is Easy To Make For Anyone!
- [Free Pattern] No One Can Resist This Gorgeous Cable Hearts Baby Afghan
- Jasmine Crochet Shared Hi l really love this booties but l
- [Video Tutorial] Learn 4 Basic Crochet Stitches: Chain Stitch, Single Crochet, Double Crochet, And Triple Crochet – Perfect For Beginners
- This Amazing Double Layered Braided Crochet Scarf Will Make You Feel Like A Goddess
An easy pattern, even for beginners this baby blanket is a stunner! Truly eyes catching. Baby Blue: : A Spiral Baby Blanket by Johanna More is a pattern that looks fantastic! In very simple words: you just go round and round and round and it gets bigger and bigger and bigger…Special effects can be created by using more colors or adding some cute appliques to make a little baby happy.
• 3 x 100g balls of DK or Sport weight wool in colour of your
• 1 x 50g ball of DK or Sport weight wool in contrasting colour
• 1 x 4mm (G) crochet hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: And Sew it is
Thanks to Johanna More for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.