- [Free Pattern] Happy 4th of July! Crochet An American Flag Afghan Or An American Flag Fridgie
- [Free Pattern] Easiest Way To Make Crochet Alphabet Letters A-Z
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Cute Newborn Poncho
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Be Warm And Cozy In No Time At All With This Beginner-Friendly Crochet Cardigan Sweater
- Ocean Waves Free Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern [Video Tutorial]
An easy pattern, even for beginners this baby blanket is a stunner! Truly eyes catching. Baby Blue: : A Spiral Baby Blanket by Johanna More is a pattern that looks fantastic! In very simple words: you just go round and round and round and it gets bigger and bigger and bigger…Special effects can be created by using more colors or adding some cute appliques to make a little baby happy.
• 3 x 100g balls of DK or Sport weight wool in colour of your
• 1 x 50g ball of DK or Sport weight wool in contrasting colour
• 1 x 4mm (G) crochet hook
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: And Sew it is
Thanks to Johanna More for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.