- [Free Pattern] Super-Cute Shamrock Basket You Can Use Around St. Pat’s Day Or All Year Long
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Textured Toddler Hood To Keep Your Baby Warm
- This Moroccan Tile Stitch Purse Free Pattern Is Awesome! [Video Tutorial]
- [Free Pattern] A Striped Crochet Design Is The Perfect Choice For Your First Afghan
- [Video Tutorial] This Cute Spiral Granny Square Is Surprisingly Easy To Crochet
Add charm to your kitchen window with this lovely crochet curtain. This delightful Daisy Valance by Diane Stone is the perfect solution for any kitchen window and makes a perfect finishing touch. This beautiful pattern can totally transform your space and style the windows in your kitchen or at your front door.
14 x 45 inches
Size 10 crochet cotton (350 yds per ball):
2 balls white
1 ball each light yellow, dark yellow and light green
Size 6/1.80mm steel crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Talking Crochet Newsletter
Thanks to Diane Stone for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.