- [Free Pattern] This Darling Dainty Butterfly Can Be Used In A Variety Of Fun, Creative Ways
- [Free Pattern] This Flower Square Looks Amazing In All Color Combinations
- Super Simple Lightweight Crochet Hat Pattern [Free Through July 15, 2020]
- [Free Pattern] This Super Soft Baby Blanket Is Perfect For A Baby Shower Gift For Any Mom To Be!
- [Free Pattern Feb 1, 2016 ] Cheery Butterfly Fields Square To Make Someone Happy
Add charm to your kitchen window with this lovely crochet curtain. This delightful Daisy Valance by Diane Stone is the perfect solution for any kitchen window and makes a perfect finishing touch. This beautiful pattern can totally transform your space and style the windows in your kitchen or at your front door.
14 x 45 inches
Size 10 crochet cotton (350 yds per ball):
2 balls white
1 ball each light yellow, dark yellow and light green
Size 6/1.80mm steel crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Talking Crochet Newsletter
Thanks to Diane Stone for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.