- [Photo Tutorial] Wonderful Hexagons Flower Blanket To Decorate Your Room
- Very Easy And Elegant Crochet Sweater Worked In One Piece For Stylish Teenage Girls
- [Free Pattern] 5 Different Patterns In One Flower Garden Granny Square Afghan
- [Free Pattern] Have A Great Place To Sit Your Drinks With These Fantastic & Fun St. Paddy Coasters
- [Free Pattern] These Ruffles Face Scrubbies Make Really Cute And Useful Gifts!
Add charm to your kitchen window with this lovely crochet curtain. This delightful Daisy Valance by Diane Stone is the perfect solution for any kitchen window and makes a perfect finishing touch. This beautiful pattern can totally transform your space and style the windows in your kitchen or at your front door.
14 x 45 inches
Size 10 crochet cotton (350 yds per ball):
2 balls white
1 ball each light yellow, dark yellow and light green
Size 6/1.80mm steel crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Talking Crochet Newsletter
Thanks to Diane Stone for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.