- [Free Pattern] Everybody Loves Making This Vintage Vertical Stripe Crocheted Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Elegant Peacock-Style Pineapple Coasters To Preserve Your Furniture and Beautify Your Home
- [Free Pattern] Cutest Ever 4th Of July Crochet Dress For Toddlers
- [Video Tutorial] Adorable Hello Lucy Granny Square
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Bean Stitch / Puff Stitch
You’ll absolutely love the versatility of this pattern! The Three Way Baby Sweater by Debbie Colon is written for the following sizes: 0-3 Months, 3-6 Months, 6-12 Months, 12-18 Months, 18-24 Months, 24-36 Months.
The video tutorial makes this pattern really easy to understand. Even if you have never done a sweater before, watch this video tutorial and try this pattern. You may surprise yourself!
Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the How To Crochet The Three Way Baby Sweater video tutorial.