- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Adorable Turtle Crochet Coaster Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Simply Stunning Vintage Blanket Pattern Will Make You Fall In Love Instantly
- Clear And Practical Way To Select Colors For A Project Or To Order New Yarn
- [Free Pattern] Get Cozy With This Quick And Easy Crochet Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] Quick & Easy Textured Crochet Floor Pouf Your Kids Will Love
I am in love with this field of blossoms texture. The design is so elegant and a bit unusual. This Baby Blossoms by SassySSS is a beautiful little blanket that works up very quickly. The pattern is designed for a 20″ x 20″ but can be adjusted to any size your yarn-loving heart desires.
This feminine heirloom-style blanket made from worsted cotton yarn is a delightful expression of all things girly. Adorning this pleasantly simple blanket is a field of blossoms and an ornate scalloped border.
This pattern, consisting of single crochet, double crochets, chain spaces and clusters is a quick and easy project, ideal for beginners and last-minute gifts!
What I love most about this blanket is the texture. It’s 100% reversible, the front-side is so smooth and silky whereas the reverse side is so soft, squishy and nubby, perfect for baby tummies!
Image source: SassySSS
Thanks to SassySSS for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.