- [Free Pattern] This Monkey Blanket Is Adorable And Hilarious
- [Free Pattern] There Is Nothing Cuter Than A Pumpkin Hat On A Little One!
- [Free Pattern] Use Your Stash And Re-Use A Bag- This Precious Gift Bag Is A Win Win.
- [Video Tutorial] Stand Out In A Crowd With These Adorable Flamingo Feet Baby Booties
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Mini Bean Stitch
If you’re still looking for the perfect baby blanket, this may be it! This is such a beautiful stitch and creates a gorgeous texture. The Irish Wave Baby Blanket pattern by Elizabeth Mareno, is very simple and it’s very easy to memorize.
One of the many beautiful things about this particular pattern is that you don’t have to put a border on it when you’re done, unless you want to!
This Bizzy Crochet Design was inspired by a crochet chart I ran across on Pinterest.
This pattern includes instructions for both a scarf and a baby blanket.
The baby blanket can easily become an adult blanket by simply continuing to add waves. Also, changing yarn weight and hook size will significantly change the way the afghan looks and what size you can achieve.
It is a simple and lovely four row repeat that I hope you’ll try!
Thanks to Elizabeth Mareno for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.