- [Free Pattern] Green Belle of the Ball -The Gorgeous Festival Shawl
- [Free Pattern] This Neck Cozy is Simple And Works Up Quickly
- Adorable Baby Cinderella Dress Free Crochet Pattern With Crocheted Wig
- [Free Pattern] Have A Great Place To Sit Your Drinks With These Fantastic & Fun St. Paddy Coasters
- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful Lacy Border Will Elevate Your Crochet
If you have lots of small amounts of yarn left over from other projects and don’t know what to do with it, here is a brilliant idea. These Granny Bunting Triangles by Lucy of Attic24 are a lovely way to play with color and make something beautiful in the process. Thanks to Lucy for article inspiration and featured image.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Wonder what type of afghan you could make using these granny triangles? The answer is simple: gorgeous afghans and very different and unique! Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the Crochet Granny Triangle Afghan. The video will be on the page after.