- [Free Pattern] Learn How To Turn Two Granny Squares Into The Most Adorable Angel Ever
- The Perfect Rainbow Afghan Square For The Coffee Lovers
- [Free Pattern] This Chunky Crochet Baby Blanket Is Such A Joy To Make!
- This Quick And Easy Granny Ripple Afghan May Just Become Your Favorite Pattern Ever!
- Super Easy Baby Blanket Made With Pop Corn Stitches And Double Crochet [Video Tutorial]
If you have lots of small amounts of yarn left over from other projects and don’t know what to do with it, here is a brilliant idea. These Granny Bunting Triangles by Lucy of Attic24 are a lovely way to play with color and make something beautiful in the process. Thanks to Lucy for article inspiration and featured image.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Wonder what type of afghan you could make using these granny triangles? The answer is simple: gorgeous afghans and very different and unique! Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the Crochet Granny Triangle Afghan. The video will be on the page after.