- [Free Pattern Until 3/1/2016] Absolutely Darling Knitted Dutch Rabbits Every Little One Will Love
- [Paid Pattern] Stunning Block With Leaves In A Lacy Background
- [Free Pattern] Unbelievably Cute Happy Snowman Hat You Can Crochet For A Child
- [Free Pattern] Make This Fabulous Plaid Hat With This Easy Technique
- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous Scarf Looks Beautiful In All The Different Yarns
Are you ready to explore a new easy crochet afghan pattern? This Soft & Easy Afghan by Coats & Clark is worked using 3 strands of yarn held together as 1. The pattern looks beautiful when done in either one or more colors. The finish project is meant to be approximately 45″ x 70″.
The gorgeous blanket below is a project made by diane629. Read below her notes.
I’m using two strands held together. The original pattern was 3 strands I think. I found the pattern from thesmartyarns.com, pattern was from coats & clark I think. I’m using the one pound skeins and I’m on the third and fourth skeins now. (Source)
Image source: diane629
Thanks to Coats and Clark for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.