- [Free Pattern] Super-Cute Shamrock Basket You Can Use Around St. Pat’s Day Or All Year Long
- [Free Pattern] Cute Simple Heart Shaped Coasters
- (N/A) This Chunky Beanie Crochet Pattern Is The Perfect Last Minute Gift
- Fabulous Easy Tunisian Crochet Scarf
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Big Fan Stitch
These are really nice and quite fun to make, and they work. You may think, this Hot Stuff by Craft Yarn Council of America is hard to make, in fact is not! It’s just a bit slower than the usual crochet project because you have to make the mesh grid before you can begin the squiggles.
When plates are filled with hot, steaming food, protect tabletops with these handy hot pads. Fast and fun, the hot pads are crocheted in rug yarn for thick, heat-proof protection.
Image source: ravelry
Thanks to Craft Yarn Council of America for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and and Like our Facebook page.