- [Video Tutorial] This Amazing African Flower Motif Can Be Used In A Wide Variety Of Projects
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Angel Heart Granny Square
- [Free Pattern] Everyone In The House Will Fight Over This Soft And Warm Throw
- How To Keep Crochet Seam Straight When Working In The Round
- [Video Tutorial] Create Moments Of Joy And Happiness With This Lovely Holiday Snowflake Crochet Pattern
These are really nice and quite fun to make, and they work. You may think, this Hot Stuff by Craft Yarn Council of America is hard to make, in fact is not! It’s just a bit slower than the usual crochet project because you have to make the mesh grid before you can begin the squiggles.
When plates are filled with hot, steaming food, protect tabletops with these handy hot pads. Fast and fun, the hot pads are crocheted in rug yarn for thick, heat-proof protection.
Image source: ravelry
Thanks to Craft Yarn Council of America for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and and Like our Facebook page.