- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crazy Stitch Afghan
- [Video Tutorial] Very Easy Crochet Granny Square Blanket Tutorial
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Mixed Stitch #1 Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] How To Crochet A Hanging Toilet Paper Holder
- [Free Pattern] This Is The Prettiest Dishcloth Ever: Plum Blossom Dishcloth
Check out the uniqueness and beauty of this lovely crochet kitchen towels. Outstanding! It’s such a pleasant design! Based on the Kelsey’s Dishcloth pattern by Melinda Miller, the Kelsey Crochet Kitchen Towels made by Mellie Blossom are very pretty, extremely functional and very easy to make.
This pattern is named after my cute little niece, Kelsey.
Uses about 1 oz. worsted weight cotton. Classified as “Easy.” Special stitch is the popcorn stitch. (Source)
Thanks to Mellie Blossom for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.