- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful 12 Inch Squared Ripples Is Such A Quick Work Up!
- [Free Pattern] This Fast And Pretty Little Angel Bookmark Is A Special Blessing For Friends
- [Video Tutorial] Bust Through Your Stash Of Yarn With This Easy Stash Buster Crochet Blanket Pattern (2 Style Scrapghan)
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Hearts, Butterflies And Princess Crowns Bubble Stitch Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Simple Yet Amazing Pinwheel Afghan Square
Cute and fun this crochet baby bear is just adorable! Baby Bear by Melissa’s Crochet Patterns can be easily made using leftover stash yarn. This cutie is all made in one piece, so there is not much sewing to do, and takes such a little time to make. Make someone’s day brighter with a quick and awesome crochet, this sweet baby bear is sure to put a smile on everyone’s face.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…