- [Free Pattern] These Little Heart Baskets Are The Perfect Candy Dishes
- Stunning Crochet Backpack Perfect For Summer Outings
- [Free Pattern] Add A Little Extra Color To Your Home Decor With This Cheerfully Colored Crochet Afghan
- [Photos+Video Tutorial] Granny Square For Beginners Step-By-Step
- [Free Pattern] Super Soft And Cozy Baby Blanket To Protect Your Baby’s Delicate Skin
Cute and fun this crochet baby bear is just adorable! Baby Bear by Melissa’s Crochet Patterns can be easily made using leftover stash yarn. This cutie is all made in one piece, so there is not much sewing to do, and takes such a little time to make. Make someone’s day brighter with a quick and awesome crochet, this sweet baby bear is sure to put a smile on everyone’s face.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…