- [Free Pattern] Amazing Baby Afghan That Will Take Your Breath Away
- [Free Pattern] Simple But Elegant Shell Stitch Baby Blanket
- How To Change Colors In Crochet- Crochet Changing Colors At The Beginning Or End Of A Row
- 10 Minute Heart Trivet Free Crochet Pattern You Will Simply Love!
- This C2C Throw Puts A New Twist On The Popular Corner To Corner Blanket
2 different kinds of yarn and some crocheting skills will help you make an adorable cozy and sure to delight your kids lamb amigurumi toy. This Little Crochet Lamb designed by Ashleigh Kiser of Sewrella makes an awesome gift for both a new mom and her baby!
This adorable little lamb amigurumi toy pattern works up pretty quickly and is so much fun to give to any little one. Any awesome grandma will probably make this cutie multiple times.
Little Lamb Amigurumi Toy Free Crochet Pattern
-Category 4 worsted weight yarn in ecru or beige, white, and small amounts of yarn in pink and taupe
-Sizes 2mm and E crochet hooks
Check out the original source for Little Lamb Amigurumi Toy Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Sewrella
Thanks to Ashleigh Kiser for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.