- This Amazing Double Layered Braided Crochet Scarf Will Make You Feel Like A Goddess
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Iris Stitch
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Cute Little 3D Criss-Cross Crochet Flower
- Fabulously Beautiful Lotus Flower Circle Blanket Pattern [Free Pattern & Video Tutorial]
- Easy Crochet Quilt Pattern
Happy and stylish, this is the perfect way to show off hand painted or colour-changing yarns as well as your happy moods! In fact, you can catch everyone’s eyes with this rainbow type of color playful shawls. Outback by Kaylie Dawn is a stunning pattern worked sideways in an asymmetric fashion that makes it really easy to take your fall look to the next level.
A note about hook size and blocking: This shawl is worked in single crochet in rows. I, like many other people, generally dislike the look of sc in rows. However, if you use a larger than expected hook for your yarn and block your finished piece properly, this unattractive quality can be eliminated. For example, if using a fingering weight yarn, try a 5mm hook. If using worsted, an 8mm might serve you well. Also included is a half double crochet version.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: The Clever Crochette
Thanks to Kaylie Dawn for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.