- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Front Post Treble Cluster Stitch
- Unbelievably Easy Crochet Blanket For Little Kids On The Go
- [Free Pattern] I Never Saw Granny Stripes Diagonal Before. They Are Amazing
- [Free Pattern] Adorably Cute Baby Booties That Will Totally Take Your Breath Away
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Ditty Bag Is The Perfect Little Gift Bag
This beautiful modern shawl is easy to adapt to the size you want. Virus Meets Granny Shawl by Jinty Lyons with a great stitch balance is a truly creative and really gorgeous pattern. With a beautiful combination of the virus Shawl and granny stitch, this shawl pattern is nothing but spectacular!
500g of medium worsted yarn (DK) This will make a shawl with fringe
to the same length as mine, you can go bigger or smaller if you wish
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Jinty Lyons
Thanks to Jinty Lyons for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.