- [Free Pattern] This Basic Infant Hat Adorably Makes A World Of Difference
- [Video Tutorial] Gorgeous 3D Baby Afghan Everyone Loves
- Incredibly Cute Easter Bunny Pouch [Free Pattern]
- Jessica Spainhour Shared Charlotte Hornets Blanket I made for my hubby!
- [Free Pattern + Video] Make This Amazing Baby Blanket: Cool Breeze Baby Blanket
These amazing over the knee crochet socks look fabulous! The pattern for the Woolie Socks by Dawn Miller is really easy to follow and is meant for women foot size 8-10, although the pattern is really easy to customize for different sizes too. The design is spectacular and sure and unique. These socks are perfect to wear with a dress or sport outfit. Warm and comfy, they complement your winter boots.
Used Caron One Pound and F hook for lavendar over the knee socks
Plymouth Coffee Beenz yarn and F hook-4 skeins-214 yd-shorter boot socks
Also used Red Heart with Love yarn and F hook-2 skeins 370 yd-shorter boot socks, suggest at least 3 as I have not completed a pair over the knee in this yarn.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Prairie Girl Treasure
Thanks to Dawn Miller for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.