- Leaf Stitch Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] This Little Guy Is Amazing And I Just Need One!
- [Free Pattern] These Flower Face Cleansing Pads Are Just Perfect For The Face
- [Video Pattern] So Very Adorable Strawberry Shortcake Baby Dress
- [Free Pattern] This Bowl Cozy Hot Pad Pattern Is Genius
About 3 hours from start to finish! That’s a beautiful promise, don’t you think? I sense this baby blanket is going to be your next project! This Bubbles Baby Blanket by Deneen St Amour looks gorgeous and Works up very quickly, is the perfect blanket for any fast baby shower gift.
Pattern uses two strands of worsted weight yarn held together.
If using a single strand of worsted, use a K hook (6.5 mm) and make your starting chain the width you would like using multiples of 3 plus add 2 (just for the starting chain) until it is the width you would like.
For further clarification, you repeat row 2 for the entire blanket, until it is the size you desire.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…