- [Free Pattern] Boring Door? Add Style And Cuteness With This Vintage Granny Square Christmas Tree
- [Free Pattern] This Linked Hearts And Diamonds Infinity Scarf Adds Graceful Elegance To Every Outfit
- [Photo Tutorial] The Simplest And Easiest Blocking Method Ever!
- [Video Tutorial] Surprise Your Little Ones With These Absolutely Adorable Crochet Snowman Ornaments
- [Free Pattern] Round And Rectangular Crochet Baskets
About 3 hours from start to finish! That’s a beautiful promise, don’t you think? I sense this baby blanket is going to be your next project! This Bubbles Baby Blanket by Deneen St Amour looks gorgeous and Works up very quickly, is the perfect blanket for any fast baby shower gift.
Pattern uses two strands of worsted weight yarn held together.
If using a single strand of worsted, use a K hook (6.5 mm) and make your starting chain the width you would like using multiples of 3 plus add 2 (just for the starting chain) until it is the width you would like.
For further clarification, you repeat row 2 for the entire blanket, until it is the size you desire.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…