- [Free Pattern] Mind-Blowingly Cute And Simple Spider Pom-Pom Hat
- Cozy Wrist Warmers To Freshen Up Your Wardrobe
- [Free Pattern] Make A Difference In Someone’s Life With This Lovely Pentagon Mandala
- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Coasters Are Simply Beautiful
- [Free Pattern] Charming Lacy Shells Baby Hat
“St. Patrick’s Day is all about green’s, gold’s and clover’s. Well, I decided to combine all these into one by creating the St. Patrick’s Beanie. Furthermore, the stitch I used for the beanie is a lacy stitch and is called the Irish Fan stitch, how appropriate. 🙂 Also, I used a different way of creating the brim by using front-post single crochet, which makes the brim knit-like. Very pretty!
After creating the beanie, I also attached a 4-leaf clover to the beanie to give it the extra special effect making it look even more like a St. Patrick’s Beanie.”
This St. Patrick’s Beanie by Nicole Riley with an easy and comfortable fit is perfect to help you celebrate St. Patrick’s Day in style.
Four Leaf Clover Beanie
You will need:
Tapestry needle and scissors
Worsted weighted yarn, I used Caron Simply Soft in color green (COLOR A), black (COLOR B) and yellow or light green (COLOR C)
Check out the original source for this Four Leaf Clover Beanie Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Nicki’s Homemade Crafts
Thanks to Nicki for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.