- [Free Pattern] These Velvety Soft Slippers Look Expensive But They Are So Simple To Make
- [Photo Tutorial] What You Can Do With An Old T-shirt Is Brilliant: Recycled Floor Cushion
- [Free Pattern] Cleverly Simple Yet So Fabulous Clothesline Bath Rug
- [Free Pattern] Cute Bubble Gum Hats For Kids Of All Ages
- Lisa Martinez Shared I’d like to share with you all the
This is most definitely one of the most gorgeous quilts I’ve ever seen! The fabrics used to make this Crochet And Fabric Quilt found at The Green Dragonfly are absolutely gorgeous! The idea to combine the patchwork and crochet is so extremely clever and the way the blocks are joined with crochet is stunning. With a delicate and kind of vintage look, this lovely crochet and fabric quilt creation is absolutely beautiful, some may say, it’s almost too pretty to use.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions for the full written patterns at: The Green Dragonfly
Thanks to Janette for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.