- 8 Easy Crochet Triangle Patterns
- Lovely Sunbonnet Twins Pillow Case Applique Free Crochet Pattern
- Cutest Amigurumi Cats Free Crochet Pattern With Funny Cats Pals Hanging Off A Thin Branch
- Easy Crochet Slippers For Adults-Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Tree Mug Cozy Would Make A Great Secret Santa Gift Or Stocking Stuffer
Stained glass crochet is stunning and eyes catching. It’s art translated in crochet. This stained glass infinity scarf turns crochet art into spectacular clothing.
This pattern is worked in stripes using 2 x 100gm balls of slow variegated yarn. It will work best with contrasting colours. The pattern shifts the colour repeat so that the 2 balls are evenly distributed throughout the scarf.
It can be worn as a straight scarf or buttoned up to create an infinity scarf.
2 x 100gm balls of King Cole riot DK ( different shades)
3 x 1 inch buttons
UK/Aust terminology with international symbols.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Kaye Adolphson’s Ravelry Store
Thanks to Kaye Adolphson for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.