- 30-Minute Simply Adorable Crochet Baby Hat With Flower
- Fabulous Round Crochet Tablecloth With A Contemporary Modern Look
- Super Fast Springtime Free Crochet Lapghan Pattern
- This Mini Poinsettia Free Crochet Pattern Truly Captures The Beauty Of The Real Flower
- You Will Be Obsessed With This Incredibly Gorgeous Crochet Mandala Blanket Pattern
Stained glass crochet is stunning and eyes catching. It’s art translated in crochet. This stained glass infinity scarf turns crochet art into spectacular clothing.
This pattern is worked in stripes using 2 x 100gm balls of slow variegated yarn. It will work best with contrasting colours. The pattern shifts the colour repeat so that the 2 balls are evenly distributed throughout the scarf.
It can be worn as a straight scarf or buttoned up to create an infinity scarf.
2 x 100gm balls of King Cole riot DK ( different shades)
3 x 1 inch buttons
UK/Aust terminology with international symbols.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Kaye Adolphson’s Ravelry Store
Thanks to Kaye Adolphson for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.