- [Free Pattern] This Mystery Square Is A Bit Of A Challenge For Most Crocheters But The Results Are Stunning
- Spiral Crochet Hot Pads To Make, Use, And Admire
- Gorgeous Scrap Yarn Puff Stitch Flower Scarf Pattern To Amp Up Your Glam [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] This Colourful Christmas Wreath Will Make Your Heart Jolt Every Time You Clap Eyes On It
- Easy Stitches Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
Who would have thought that a crochet laptop case could look so cool? This Phazelia’s Laptop Case by Phazelia with such a gorgeous design and the beautiful colors is truly a stunner! These lovely hexagons are fun and fast. This crochet laptop sleeve pattern is quick and easy and can be easily customized to a smaller size so it would fit a tablet or even a smartphone.
You need 17 crocheted hexagons (15 + 2 for closure)…
One hexagon is 6.25 inches from one edge to the opposite edge. The laptop case is 15.75 x 12 inches.
Thanks to Phazelia for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.