- Love Crochet Purses With Stars On Them? Try This Free Crochet Pattern!
- [Free Pattern] This Newborn Set Is Adorable! You Won’t Believe How Quickly It Works Up!
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Crochet Post Stitches In This Beautiful Textured Pattern In Spiral Rounds That Don’t Join
- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Monster Granny Squares Are Adorable!
- [Video Tutorial] Beautiful Crochet Baby Shower Carriage Favor Applique
Who would have thought that a crochet laptop case could look so cool? This Phazelia’s Laptop Case by Phazelia with such a gorgeous design and the beautiful colors is truly a stunner! These lovely hexagons are fun and fast. This crochet laptop sleeve pattern is quick and easy and can be easily customized to a smaller size so it would fit a tablet or even a smartphone.
You need 17 crocheted hexagons (15 + 2 for closure)…
One hexagon is 6.25 inches from one edge to the opposite edge. The laptop case is 15.75 x 12 inches.
Thanks to Phazelia for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.