- [Free Pattern] This Super-Cute Crochet Purse Is Very Easy To Work Up, In No Time At All!
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Crochet Spring-Friendly Shawl
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet The Heart Stitch
- Braided Cable Beanie Pattern- It’s So Comfortable You Won’t Want To Take It Off
- [Free Pattern] Distinctive And Unique- This Granny Ripples Afghan Is A Real Stunner
Who would have thought that a crochet laptop case could look so cool? This Phazelia’s Laptop Case by Phazelia with such a gorgeous design and the beautiful colors is truly a stunner! These lovely hexagons are fun and fast. This crochet laptop sleeve pattern is quick and easy and can be easily customized to a smaller size so it would fit a tablet or even a smartphone.
You need 17 crocheted hexagons (15 + 2 for closure)…
One hexagon is 6.25 inches from one edge to the opposite edge. The laptop case is 15.75 x 12 inches.
Thanks to Phazelia for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.