- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Bullion Stitch (Beautiful Roll Stitch Snowflake Pattern Included Too!)
- Fabulous Crochet Grinch Scarf Pattern To Stay Warm This Winter
- 10+ Cute And Easy 10 Minute Crochet Projects [Free Patterns]
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Owl Crochet Container Is Very Versatile!
- Delightful Crochet Dragonfly Applique Free Pattern
This is such a cute idea and such an elegant fix. Even more than a fix, you can create your own unique flip flops cover by using this crochet pattern. The project is made to take less than two hours and is rated easy to intermediate. This crochet flip flop cover pattern is truly fun and lovely!
Oh, and the photo tutorial is really helpful. The Peekaboo Picot Flip Flops pattern by Pink Snail Boutique is free on the blog.
Dress up your summer wear with the Peekaboo Picot Flip Flops. Turn any basic pair of thongs into fashionable sandals perfect for any occasion. Grab your crochet hooks along with some #3 light yarn and a pair of flip flops and be done in less than an hours.
Thanks to Pink Snail Boutique for this article inspiration and images.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.