- The Best Ways To Attach Fabric To Crochet
- [Free Pattern] Fantastic Throw Pattern Using The Join As You Go Method
- [Video Tutorial] Small Bunny Applique Crochet Pattern
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: 5 Petal Flowers Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Totally Unusual! You’ll Be Amazed When You See How This Crochet Square Is Done!
Let me start by saying that the Sun Catcher Afghan Square pattern will be a free ravelry download throughout the end of the year 2015 (December 31, 2015.). So hurry up and get it now. You’ll get the pdf pattern for two sizes: 9” version and 12” version. Easily explained, well written this Sun Catcher Afghan Square by Julie Yeager can be crocheted by a beginner. The pattern stands out well enough even in a solid color if you are tempted to try this option.
Like light shining through a stained-glass window, this afghan square will brighten your day. It is easy to stitch with only a few post stitches; most is single and double crochet.
Image source: ravelry
Thanks to Julie Yeager for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.