- [Free Pattern] Brighten Up Your Front Door With This Cute Crochet Turkey Wreath
- [Free Pattern] Easy 12 Points Crochet Blanket With Pom-Poms
- It’s Official. We All Love This Crochet Easter Egg Tawashi Pattern!
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous And Fun Skittles Blanket Is A Party Of Color
- [Video Tutorial] Beautiful Stitches Turquoise Blue Scarf
This seems like the perfect choice for a pair of cozy slippers! These Toasty Warm Slipper Boots, courtesy of SpookShowBaby, were inspired by a 20 minutes Mary Jane slippers pattern ( you can see it here) that evolved into this fabulous slipper boots pair.
The pattern is really easy and super quick too, a pattern that is made using super bulky yarn. Super warm and cozy and too, these slipper boots come to just below the knee, but you can also fold them down for more of a bootie type slipper
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…