- This Back To School Crochet Banner Is The Best Teacher Appreciation Gift
- Brenda Rebman- Messer Shared #2
- Stephanie Key Shared Do you like this color with the pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Absolute Beginner: Learn Something New And Enjoy Crocheting A Flower
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Floret Crochet Stitch
This seems like the perfect choice for a pair of cozy slippers! These Toasty Warm Slipper Boots, courtesy of SpookShowBaby, were inspired by a 20 minutes Mary Jane slippers pattern ( you can see it here) that evolved into this fabulous slipper boots pair.
The pattern is really easy and super quick too, a pattern that is made using super bulky yarn. Super warm and cozy and too, these slipper boots come to just below the knee, but you can also fold them down for more of a bootie type slipper
Please Go To Page (2) For The Full List of Materials & Directions…