- Little Picot Granny Square Is Really Unique And Amazing! [Crochet Diagram Pattern]
- Warm And Cozy One Skein Crochet Slippers Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Cover A Dear One With Tons Of Love And Hearts
- Warm Crochet Mittens With A Ribbed Double Cuff
- [Free Pattern] This Easy Peasy, Lovely Scarf Is The Perfect Item For This Fall
Really cute and really easy, these earrings are very simple to make in no time at all. Halloween is just around the corner and what a better way to celebrate than some black and orange skulls upon your lobes? The Sally Skulls Earrings by Divine Debris are a free addition to the popular Sally Skulls Line that gives you a touch of Halloween year round. Try these in any color combination or add the bow to the bottom to make it a dapper chap. The end result is up to you!
2.25 mm crochet hook
Size 10 crochet thread
I used Aunt Lydia‘s
Needle that will weave in your ends
Fabric stiffener (optional)
Metal french hooks
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Divine Debris
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.