- Lovely Little Egg Cozy Easter Basket
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Streamwave Afghan Reminds Me Of Stained Glass
- [Video Tutorial] Really Simple Single Crochet Baby Blanket
- Crochet Summer Top Worked As One Piece
- [Photo Tutorial] This Vintage Fan Ripple Stitch Pattern Is Actually An Easy Pattern With A Great Visual Impact
This is a lovely arrow-shaped stitch pattern that looks much more complicated than it actually is. Learn how to make a beautiful Arrowhead Striped Afghan, a pattern designed by Caron Design Team. This afghan is worked sideways and there is illustration showing how to attach fringe with crochet hook.
Approx 44” x 66” [112 x 168 cm], excluding fringe.