- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Crab Stitch (a.k.a. Reverse Single Crochet)
- [Free Pattern] Splendid Crochet Lace Sweater You’ll Fall In Love With
- [Free Pattern] This Stunning Table Cloth Is Truly A Work Of Art!
- [Free Pattern] This Flower Square Looks Amazing In All Color Combinations
- [Video Tutorial] Easy And Stunning Crochet Blanket For Beginners
This is a lovely arrow-shaped stitch pattern that looks much more complicated than it actually is. Learn how to make a beautiful Arrowhead Striped Afghan, a pattern designed by Caron Design Team. This afghan is worked sideways and there is illustration showing how to attach fringe with crochet hook.
Approx 44” x 66” [112 x 168 cm], excluding fringe.