- [Free Pattern] These Interlocking Rings Are Something You Definitely Want To Try
- [Video Tutorial] Absolutely Beautiful Crocheted Throw With A Stunning Design
- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful 12 Inch Squared Ripples Is Such A Quick Work Up!
- [Free Pattern] Quick, Easy And Beautiful, This Is Quite Possibly The Perfect Dishcloth Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Broomstick Lace Stitch
These sheep are so cute; they make me smile from my heart! That must have been the intention, I guess, when this sheep pyramid was built and photographed. Very original! This adorable Bobble Sheep by Just Add Crochet (Emma Field) will also make an original cute Christmas tree ornament.
These cute little sheep are made with a bobble stitch. They look great in any colour, and double as a fun stacking game!
You can work the head and legs in the back loop (e.g. grey) or both loops (e.g. black).
When worked in a worsted/aran yarn a sheep is approximately 11cm/4.5” long, 10cm/4” tall, and 8cm/3” wide.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Cut Out + Keep
Thanks to Emma Field for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.