- Light And Soft Crochet Onesie That Works Up Fairly Quick
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Elegant Square With Spectacular Eye Catching Design
- Easy Modern Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern For Beginners
- Adorable Giraffe Applique Crochet Pattern You Need In Your Life
- 3 Hour Crochet Baby Blanket – Easy Crochet Pattern For Beginners
These sheep are so cute; they make me smile from my heart! That must have been the intention, I guess, when this sheep pyramid was built and photographed. Very original! This adorable Bobble Sheep by Just Add Crochet (Emma Field) will also make an original cute Christmas tree ornament.
These cute little sheep are made with a bobble stitch. They look great in any colour, and double as a fun stacking game!
You can work the head and legs in the back loop (e.g. grey) or both loops (e.g. black).
When worked in a worsted/aran yarn a sheep is approximately 11cm/4.5” long, 10cm/4” tall, and 8cm/3” wide.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Cut Out + Keep
Thanks to Emma Field for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.