- [Video Tutorial] This Cute Little Minion Phone Case Can Easily Be Adjusted To Fit Any Device
- Plastic Bags Mess? Make Your Own Crochet Bag Holder
- [Free Pattern] Easiest Way Ever To Make A Cute Hexagon Baby Jacket With Ruffles!
- Fun And Simple Chasing Chevrons Necklace [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] This Comfy Snuggle Shawl With Hood Is Genius!
This blanket is absolutely beautiful and you’ll have so much fun making it! Cozy Hygge Wrap designed by Ellen K. Gormley is wonderful to cozy up for the cold winter weather. The pattern is very enjoyable and relaxing with such beautiful results. A pleasure to relax in the evening and enjoy the simple joys of crocheting!
Relaxing Stylish Crochet Blanket Free Pattern
RED HEART® Soft Essentials: 8 balls 7305 Biscuit
Susan Bates® Crochet Hook: 9mm [US M-13]
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Ellen K. Gormley for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.