- [Free Pattern] Fun And Fanciful Flower Potholder That Is Fast And Easy To Crochet
- How To Attach Granny Squares Together Using The Join-As-You-Go Method (JAYGO)
- [Free Pattern] This Starburst Flower Square Is Truly An “Eye Catcher”
- Toddler Girls’ Hoodie Cardigan Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Pattern Is Absolutely Stunning Done In Many Different Colours
Whether it’s for a gift or for yourself, making a granny squares afghan using this pattern is just lots of fun! Granny Wheel Square by Mia Dehmer / VickeVira is a simple yet so beautiful granny square crochet patterns.
Work up several granny squares using this pattern to create a beautiful and comfortable blanket. The beauty of making a granny squares afghan is that since this pattern is made in squares you can make whatever size blanket you want.
Check out the original source for this Crochet Easter Egg Tawashi Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Mia Dehmer Blog
Thanks to Mia Dehmer / VickeVira for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.