- Quick And Easy Flower Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
- Cutest Crochet Baby Dragon Amigurumi Is The Perfect Gift For Your Dragon Loving Friends
- [Free Pattern] Feminine, Functional And Fashionably Fun Crochet Cupcake Apron
- [Free Pattern] Stunning Flower Garden Blanket
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn To Chain, Single Crochet And Turn Your Work The Right Way. It’s So Simple!
What a great idea! There are 10 square patterns to choose from when making this multi-square blanket. With a granny square being placed between each of the textured squares depending on your choices, the checkerboard arrangement in your afghan will be totally unique! Pretty and with so many great different textures Checkerboard Textures Throw by Katherine Eng is so much fun, especially for those who love to try different stitches.
RED HEART® Soft®: 13 balls 9440 Light Grey Heather
Susan Bates® Crochet Hooks: 4mm [US G-6] (for Granny Squares) and 3.75mm [US F-5] (for all other Squares)
Stitch markers (optional)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Red Heart
Thanks to Katherine Eng for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.