- [Free Pattern] Simple Yet Beautiful Christmas Tree Design To Make Your Christmas Fun And Unique
- [Free Pattern] Beautifully Organize Your Space With These Rectangular Nesting Baskets ( Two Sizes Available)
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Extreme Crochet Drop Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Wildflower Dish Scrubby Will Make Sinks Blooming Beautiful
- Debbie Harford Shared Doggie sweater no 2
I loved this pattern when I saw it. This owl amigurumi is done by a talented designer. Mr. Murasaki Owl Amigurumi by Mei Li Lee will is a quite easy to do pattern and the cute expression on the face is totally responsible for the huge success with kids. The owls of my collection will be happy to have a new friend. The owl is roughly 3 1/2″ in height and 2″ in width.
Mr Murasaki is an introvert through and through. He finds it exhausting to be around people. His favorite pastime includes napping in the hollows of newly-discovered trees – just to “test them out”, he says.
Image source: Mei Li Lee
Thanks to Mei Li Lee for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and and Like our Facebook page.