- [Video Tutorial] How To Make A Gorgeous Crochet Heirloom Rainbow Chevron Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Streamwave Afghan Reminds Me Of Stained Glass
- [Paid Pattern]Widely Admired Amigurumi Bat Will Get You Lots Of Smiles
- Easy 40 Minute Baby Beanie Free Crochet Pattern For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] A Very Generous Size Shawl For Those Who Dislike Bare Arms And Want Lots Of Coverage
Any yarn could be used to make this gorgeous sturdy basket! The Ndebele Basket by Marlene Heins Botha is a cute little crochet basket pattern inspired by the techniques used by the Ndebele tribe, one of the tribes in Southern Africa. It only takes one 50g ball of yarn to make this beauty. The size of the basket can be easily increased by using ticker yarn.
Crochet Basket Pattern
3 mm crochet hook
3.5 mm crochet hook
50g Colours of Grace, Rachel (one or more colours)
Check out the original source for this Crochet Basket Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Marlene Heins Botha’s Ravelry Store
Thanks to Marlene Heins Botha for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.