- [Free Pattern] Adorable Crochet Monster Bibs You Can Make For Your Baby Right Now
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Colorful Crochet Blanket! Great Stash Busters Too!
- [Free Pattern] Thick And Pretty Puffy Scrap Yarn Pot Holder
- [Free Pattern] This Darling Dainty Butterfly Can Be Used In A Variety Of Fun, Creative Ways
- [Video Tutorial] Amazing 3 Levels Squared Diamond Granny Throw
I absolutely love this little bear! It may be the cutest bear I’ve ever seen! It’s truly amazing how detailed this little guy is despite his size. This Tiny Amigurumi Bear by Tatyana Krivosheev takes very little time and very little yarn to complete. It’s a great little toy you can use for key chains. It’s also a great gift!
Image source: Tatyana
Thanks to Tatyana Krivosheev for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.