- [Free Pattern] The Perfect “Go-To Easy Crocheted Blanket Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Odyssey Square Looks Like A Beautiful Ancient Greek Art Motif
- [Free Pattern] This Quick And Easy Set Is A Brilliant Baby Shower Gift
- [Free Pattern] Mind-Blowingly Cute And Simple Spider Pom-Pom Hat
- Awesome Wearable Triangle Shawl With Sleeves And Fringe For The Little Girls In Your Life
This pattern is quite simple yet so beautiful! The Flower Button Granny Square 6×6 by Donna Mason-Svara is a super-easy pattern, it’s quick to make and uses very little yarn! This lovely square looks beautiful in three colors, two colors or just even one color. This square is so much fun!
Hobby Lobby “I Love This Yarn” 4 ply Medium Worsted yarn
Color A: Peach
Color B: Buttercup
Color C: White
Hook Size: I 5.50 MM
Size: 6” x 6”
Stitch Marker: 1
Skill level: Advanced Beginner
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written patternat: SmoothFox Original Patterns
Thanks to Donna Mason-Svara for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.