- [Free Pattern] Simple And Beautiful Dog Sweater
- [Free Pattern] How To Make Beautiful Crochet Petal Cone Flower Edging – It’s So Simple!
- Little Pouch Free Crochet Pattern- Inexpensive, Pretty, And Quite Handy!
- [Free Pattern] Really Simple Pattern With Stunning Results: Yarn Clouds Square
- 5 Free Crochet Baby Sweater Set Patterns You’ll Adore
Mountain Majesties patterns are truly stunning! Mountain Majesties by Funny dieBarbarin makes no exception. You can see it in the picture below. This gorgeous granny square pattern is available in three sizes: 6in, 9in, 12in. The pattern has been adapted from Kitten’s Claw 9” Cat’s Claw Version, designed by Margaret MacInnis (featured image).
UPDATE : This pattern has been updated to PAID
Margaret designs some spectacular granny square patterns, but this classic continues to be one of my all time favorites! Looks more complicated; it’s really fun and easy to do!
Image source: Funny dieBarbarin
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.