- [Free Pattern] Simple Yet Amazing Pinwheel Afghan Square
- [Free Pattern] This Toddler Hat Has Everything A Girly Hat Needs: A Crown, Ribbon And Rhinestones!
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet The Heart Stitch
- Beautiful Valentine’s Inspired Texture-Rich Square Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] So Much Awesomeness In One Little 6 Inch Cornered Hearts Square
Here is another cute stitch pattern from Vita Apala of Mon Petit Violon. It’s rated easy and looks absolutely fabulous. The texture resembles shells and it’s very interesting because it looks different and beautiful on both sides. It’s pretty much like having two different stitches. Which one will you choose?
We have already discussed and admired 4 of the free and beautiful stitches offered by Vita on her blog. To learn more about the new stitch and to get the pattern in PDF format, please visit Mon Petit Violon blog.
Thanks to Vita Apala for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.