- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Adorable Giraffe Crochet Hat All Babies Need
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Quilt Motifs
- Delightful Colorful Crochet Sweater- Great For Cold Days
- [Photo Tutorial] This Gorgeous Daisy Square Is Fun And Quick To Make
- [Free Pattern] This Crocheted Pin Cushion Is Way Too Cute!
Here is another cute stitch pattern from Vita Apala of Mon Petit Violon. It’s rated easy and looks absolutely fabulous. The texture resembles shells and it’s very interesting because it looks different and beautiful on both sides. It’s pretty much like having two different stitches. Which one will you choose?
We have already discussed and admired 4 of the free and beautiful stitches offered by Vita on her blog. To learn more about the new stitch and to get the pattern in PDF format, please visit Mon Petit Violon blog.
Thanks to Vita Apala for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.