- [Free Pattern] This Absolute Beauty “Grannies And Ripples” Afghan Is One Of The Most Cleverly Worked Crocheted I’ve Seen
- 3 Useful Crochet Cheat Sheets Every Crocheter Needs
- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Boot Cuffs Sell Like Hotcakes At Craft Fairs
- Very Simple Star Baby Blanket That’s Perfect For A Newborn
- [Free Pattern] Brilliantly Simple Shawl Pattern With A Lovely Design
Vita Apala, the designer behind Mon Petit Violon brand, shares unique, beautiful and inspiring projects and patterns. For today I selected from her 4 cute crochet stitches, I absolutely love! The crochet projects she creates with these stitches are simple, elegant and amazing, she is truly an artist. Make sure you visit her blog to see her work.
This 4 stitches are being offered for free, in pdf format.
Click on the names of the patterns you like to go to their pattern pages!
1. Free stitch pattern by Vita Apala from Mon Petit Violon.
2. Free stitch pattern by Vita Apala from Mon Petit Violon.
3. Beautiful stitch you can use for scarves, blankets, cardigans and many other items.
4. Beautiful stitch you can use for blankets and scarves, but it can be as great for clothing and hats too.
Image source: Mon Petit Violon
Thanks to Vita Apala for this article inspiration.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.