- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Cherries And Flowers
- [Free Pattern] Easy, Quick And Cute This Weebee Standard Size Baby Doll Is A Fun Little Project
- [Pictures Tutorial] How To Fix A Hole In Knitting
- [Free Patterns] 5 Gorgeous Crochet Patterns Of Trains, Planes And Boats!
- Beautiful Venus In Casket For The History Lover Crocheter
What a cute idea! This cute and functional, this container is cute as a cupcake! This Amigurumi Cupcake Container by Mary Dickerson is cute as a cupcake and so functional! The perfect little container to store jewelries, hair accessories, sewing threads and other stuff that size! The cupcake container is put together in a really ingenious and simple way. So simple, you can make lots of them and have them placed all around the house!
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crafty Tuts
Thanks to Mary Dickerson for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.