- [Free Pattern] How To Make Beautiful Crochet Petal Cone Flower Edging – It’s So Simple!
- [Free Pattern] Easy, Breezy Cascading Kimono Cardigan Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Be Amazed To See How Simple Is To Make This Amazing Looking Crochet Pillow
- [Photo Tutorial] Mix And Match The Yarn Colors In This Zig Zag Crochet Afghan To Complement Your Home Decor
- [Free Pattern] This Nubbie Scrubbies Can Be Done By Anyone. Simple And Gorgeous
Colorful and vibrant this bag is very suitable for all ladies. Eye catching and with great design elements that make her very special and fascinating, Maya Purse by Fabienne Chabrolin seems indeed inspired from the Mayan culture. This purse can be made using many yarn scraps from your stash needed to create that vibrant design.
Many multicolor yarn scraps
Crochet hook size 4 mm
30 cm (1/3 yrd) lining fabric
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Fabienne Chabrolin
Thanks to Fabienne Chabrolin for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.