- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] You Can Create Gorgeous Blankets Using This Deceptively Simple Sunny Spread Pattern
- Cozy And Comfortable Shawl Collar Vest Knitting Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Timeless Crocheted Scarf With Fringes Is The Perfect Beginners Project
- [Video Tutorial] Simple And Beautiful Crochet Summer Dress
- Easy Lightweight Crochet Shawl Pattern
If you forgot how satisfying crochet can be, try this fun square. This 12 inch square (with 7″ and 8″ options) is easy and light and beautiful. The Wheel Lattice by Dayna Audirsch looks really intricate but it is a really easy pattern to follow. This is a very pretty lacy pattern that works up fast and looks great in a monochromatic or multi colored afghan or as pillow case.
Worsted weight yarn
For 7 inch option, use G hook and work thru round 7.
For 8 inch option, use G Hook and work thru round 8.
Thanks to Dayna for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.